Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled VIC castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while filling the air with the extraordinary scent of a Victorian-era Vanda Giganticus, the oldest living orchid at the New York Botanical Garden. Notes of powder, bright florals, and green moss add depth and complexity.
As part of our collaboration with New York Botanical Garden, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this soap will support the Garden's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
1. Ideal for use with or without a washcloth
2. Work up a rich lather, smooth suds all over, inhale the luxurious scent, and rinse well
3. Let bar dry between uses
• Glycerin locks moisture into skin
• Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
• Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
• No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
• Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
• Better for travel—no leaking
• A portion of proceeds supports the New York Botanical Garden
• 8 oz (226 g) bar
• Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA