Heritage Greenbriar Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Greenbriar soap. It's the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. With a soapy, familiar scent based on the cologne that has graced boardrooms and golf courses since 1984, it's refined, yet a bit rugged, with notes of vetiver, mandarin, and sage.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
I love that the fragrance is strong. Most soaps disappoint. Now how about making a strong eucalyptus, cedar or pine soap.
We started by using Caswell Massey in our guest bath, although they have long been our go to host/hostess gift, but the quality is so wonderful that we use them now all over the house. The fragrance is so subtle, not overwhelming, the lather is indulgent, and the size is luxurious. Before we just pampered our guests, but now I think we all deserve it.
I love these soaps. They
I love these soaps. They are all refreshing and have a pleasant scent which is not to heavy.