How to Enjoy
- Wet brush bristles with warm water, careful to saturate all bristles.
- Apply small amount of shave cream directly to tip of brush or rotate brush in a circular motion on top of shave soap or shave cream jar.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build. Apply to skin evenly in the same circular motion.
- Squeeze out and rinse the brush. Once the soap is applied, use your forefinger and thumb to squeeze the brush and pull the remaining dense lather out.
- To care and store your brush, rinse thoroughly with hot water and hang that brush upside down to dry.