RÒS After Shave Tonic
Our RÒS After Shave Tonic is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an after shave tonic. After shave tonics earn their place in your skin care regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use. With our Limited Edition RÒS After Shave Tonic, we've taken our Living Floral RÒS fragrance created in collaboration with the expert botanists at The New York Botanical Garden, to imbue our invigorating after shave tonic with a sophisticated masculine scent, expertly demonstrating why roses have historically held a presence in men's fine grooming products.
Made using the same scent-capturing, plant-preserving technology of our RÒS Eau de Parfum, the fragrant blend of botanicals forming our RÒS scent combine with a cooling menthol base to give our RÒS After Shave Tonic the ability to revitalize skin post-shave in addition to leaving skin lightly fragranced. When applied after shaving, our After Shave Tonic proves its might by first acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent infection from the reintroduction of dirt and bacteria.
RÒS Six After Shave Tonic is available for a limited time. To view the full line of RÒS products, click here.
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 100ml (3.4 oz) amber bottle with screw lid and sprinkler cap
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA