Number Six Aftershave
Our Number Six Aftershave has all the classic, aromatic and citrus-forward notes of our beautiful and complex original 1772 Number Six formulation, with a lighter hint of amber, floral, and musk notes. A splash of alcohol to sanitize and a touch of menthol are both added to cool and soothe your skin after a close shave.
The scent of the aftershave has top notes of sparkling bergamot, rosemary and white narcissus that set the stage for a vibrant heart of clove and 27 secret aromatics. At the dry-down, hand-selected premium-harvest lavender creates a warm, inviting base for this long-lasting, truly amazing fragrance that was created for and continues to scent the extraordinary, dynamic men who make things happen in our world.
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
How to Enjoy
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an aftershave tonic. Aftershave tonics earn their place in your skin care regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use.
- Pat face dry after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to the newly shaved area of your face
When applied after shaving, our aftershave proves its might by acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent reintroducing of dirt and bacteria.
Product Details & Ingredients
- 3 oz (88 ml) clear glass bottle
- Made in the USA
Alcohol Denat, Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylene Brassylate, Menthol, Yellow #5, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Anise Alcohol.