Gold Cap Number Six | After Shave
Our Number Six After Shave has all the classic, aromatic and citrus-forward notes of our beautiful and complex original 1772 Number Six formulation, with a lighter hint of amber, floral, and musk notes. A splash of alcohol to sanitize and a touch of Menthol is added to cool and soothe your skin after a close shave.
The scent of the after-shave has top notes of sparkling bergamot, rosemary and white narcissus that set the stage for a vibrant heart of clove and 27 secret aromatics. At the dry-down, hand-selected premium-harvest lavender creates a warm, inviting base for this long-lasting, truly amazing fragrance that was created for and continues to scent the extraordinary, dynamic men who make things happen in our world.
We also offer a more robust and amber-forward edition of this product in our Heritage Number Six After Shave Tonic which pairs well with our Number Six Eau de Parfum. To view the entire Number Six collection of products, click here.
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 3 oz (88 ml) clear glass bottle
- Made in the USA
Light, clean fragrance. Not heavy and “sweet” like so many
Loved the scent...smelled very classy
Loved the scent...smelled very classy and old school. Very happy with the product.
It puts the after shave on its skin, and does what it’s told...
It’s fire, really. I thought Creed was my thing, but it looks like I’m switching it up now. Going to go test out the cologne here soon. Thanks Caswell-Massey.