Heritage Jockey Club Bar Soap
With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840, our triple-milled Jockey Club Soap features a plant-based glycerin base to thoroughly cleanse skin without over-drying. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin with a sophisticated, sporty aroma (think of the bouquets given to victorious Thoroughbreds) that signals its wearer is a man sure of his talents. This rousing masculine fragrance even became a staple of John F. Kennedy's grooming arsenal, cementing its place as every prepsters go-to scent.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Terrific nice and mild.My boyfriend loves it and so do I.
Jockey Club soap has been my favorite since my first box
Lasts long and smells great
Great fragrance and long lasting
Each bar of Jockey Club soap lasts a long time and the great fragrance lingers on your skin long after exiting the shower. I have been using it for several years now!
Awesome jockey club!
Really great! I use it in all my drawers waiting — use in sheer of course!Favorite scent of all!