Number Six Shave Cream
With our Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from our historic Number Six fragrance, we've elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you'll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel — no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush.
Shop our complete Number Six Collection here, all of our Shave Creams here, and the complete men's Heritage Collection here.
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, a quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave is recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recitita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral
Buy it with
You may also like
Number six savings cream
I bought this like a present for a friend and he felt in love for it
'Merica's Shaving Cream
This is probably the best quality shaving cream I've used (though to be fair I am new to DE razor shaving). It takes minimal effort to get a lather, and I've noticed my skin isn't as dry as when I've used other brands, which is a plus as I've got sensitive skin. Scent is a bit strong and tends to linger, though that isn't a complaint from me. I hear bald eagles screech each time I open the tin.
Love their products I use them all the time and will keep using them
You get a smooth shave every day and your face feels fantastic