Heritage Number Six Bar Soap
This plant-based, triple-milled soap takes its fragrance from our archival recipe for Number Six, the very first fragrance made in America in 1772. Notably a favorite of George Washington, this surprisingly contemporary citrus woody fragrance contains refreshing notes of citrus, rosemary, and bergamot that find sophistication in the dry-down notes of rich amber and white musk. With skin-nourishing glycerin, this richly lathering soap reminds you that you're worth the presidential treatment with each use.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
One of Caswell-Massey's perfect scents
Number Six is a great bar of soap. It lasts a month, and the scent is perfect.
Best soap around
The soap is among the best. Great latter, and beyond the hype.
Number Six Soap Bars
Excellent. Number Six aroma has become my favorite parfume scent and besides the skin and cleansing benefits it offers it provides a great way to have the aroma in my clothes closet by keeping the bars on a closet shelf.
Both the best product and the best service
Fabulous! They really have this internet sales stuff down pat. They are FAST to get the item out. Always arrives ahead of schedule. Love doing business with them.