Gold Cap Greenbriar | After Shave
Our Gold Cap Greenbriar After Shave is a woodsy tonic perfect to calm irritated skin after shaving. This iconic formula has a rugged, zesty barbershop scent with notes of citrus, sage, and vetiver. A bit of menthol provides a bracing feeling that adds the essential finishing touch to a good shave. Greenbriar has graced boardrooms and golf courses since it was introduced by Caswell-Massey in 1984.
To complete your fairway-inspired grooming routine, view the entire Greenbriar collection here.
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 3 oz (88 ml) clear glass bottle
- Made in the USA
I have used Caswell-Massey products as my aftershave for over 30 years. They are the best. I am using Greenbriar currently because Aura of Patchouli was discontinued. I miss Aura of Patchouli every day, but I can find no substitute for it. So, I use Greenbriar which I like a lot. But I miss Aura of Patchouli.
I have been using Greenbriar fragrance for many years. It is not over powering and last all day long into the evening. Always received many comments from the lady's and especially my spouse! She loves the way it smells on me and is a real turn on!
Great stuff. Heads up: it can burn quite a bit your first couple of times but that’s pretty standard. Just use moisturizer and you’re fine.
I have been using gold cap after shaves for decades and get nervous when I don’t see them Being available.