Dr. Hunter's Castile Bar Soap
Free of fragrance and preservatives, this is the purest, mildest bar soap we offer, making it ideal for sensitive skin. The gentle, richly lathering olive oil-based formula can be used for body, hands, face, and even as a shampoo for hair, plus so much more. Enriched with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, this all-natural plant-based bar produces a luxurious, moisturizing lather.
Named for Dr. William Hunter, the founder of our company, this castile soap was introduced in 1861, the recipe unchanged for over one hundred years.
Shop our entire Dr. Hunter's Collection here.
- Jojoba seed oil is similar to skin's natural oils and provides deep hydration
- Cocoa seed butter helps reduce skin's moisture loss
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- 6.5 oz (184 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Fragrance free
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
A cake of Dr. Hunter’s Castile Soap seems to last for ever. Wonderful fragrance, and makes suds right to the end.
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS.NEVER USED ANYTHING ELSE. IT IS WONDERFUL
Hands down, best soap I have ever used, and I have tried many including African black, pine tar, etc. This soup is very nourishing, lathers very well and the bar last more than two weeks; and that is getting a super rich lather in a standard size wath cloth. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. Will be buying a lot more of this soap!