Castile Year of Soap
Free of fragrance and preservatives, this is the purest, mildest bar soap we offer. The gentle, richly lathering olive oil-based formula can be used for body, hands, face, and even as a shampoo for hair. Enriched with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, this all-natural plant-based bar produces a luxurious, moisturizing lather.
- Jojoba seed oil is similar to skin's natural oils and provides deep hydration
- Cocoa seed butter helps reduce skin's moisture loss
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- 6.4 oz (180 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Fragrance free
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Dr. Hunter’s Castile Soap
My experience has been as good as it was when I first bought it in a large block and carved bars from it to bathe my then-babies. Other companies sell Castile but none I’ve tried are as good as Dr. Hunter’s.
I have been using Dr. Hunter’s vegetable soap for decades and use no other.
I use this soap for
I use this soap for everything - shampoo etc. No odor and you feel very clean. Nice large bar. I order the 12 bars at a time and this is my third order. I will never use a different soap again! My wife loves it as well. This all started with a sample bar from CASWELL-MASSEY several years ago and the rest is history. CASWELL-MASSEY is also a great company to do business with. I have made purchases from them for over 20 years with no issues at all!
An excellent soap, easy on the skin
I use no other soap for showering. It cleans thoroughly without drying my skin.