Almond Shave Cream
Caswell-Massey's Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world's finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. For decades, our best-selling shave cream for dry skin, the Heritage Almond Shave Cream, has served as a testament to our legacy in men's grooming. We offer our Almond Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Our uniquely smooth and creamy formula reminds us of the valued rituals passed down from one generation to another.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel - no need to rinse and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients - we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man's sacred morning ritual. The soothing almond scent finds inspiration from our popular Centuries Almond collection that elevates shaving to a treasured ritual.
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
For a more detailed guide to shaving plus advice from barbers, read more here.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
I've always loved both the consistency and the smell of the Almond Shave Cream. It's luxurious.
Almond Shave Cream, should be Almond SAVE Cream
A perfect 10. The smoothing and pro ting effect to my skin as well as the great smell mak shaving enjoyable again . After a few days, my skin is soft less irritated , and my 5 o’clock shadow is gone.,( because I can shave closer and daily instead of skipping a day).
I have used this product for at least 30 years. It has always been terrific.
Great stuff! It’s amazing to
Great stuff! It’s amazing to wake up to this sweet almond scent. Definitely wet your skin first, then be generous with the cream and you’ll have a super close shave. Love this stuff, and gotta try the other scents.