As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, our top priority during this challenging time continues to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities.
At Caswell-Massey, taking care of our community and our co-workers is vitally important. We offer full health benefits and sick leave to all of our office, warehouse, and manufacturing employees; and our employees are being paid their full salary during this time. Our office staff has been instructed to work from home, and we've provided the technology to support them.
We have been able to reduce the workload in our manufacturing and warehouse operations while still fulfilling orders; but you may experience some delays in shipping, since our warehouse staff is limited and we are experiencing higher than usual demand.
Furthermore, we have also established the following programs and protocols:
- CDC guidelines for regular hand-washing;
- Social distancing within the warehouse, which includes reducing all our workstation areas to a single employee;
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves while working.
- We've restricted all outside delivery personnel from entering the building.
- We do not allow customers or outside visitors to enter the warehouse building at this time.
- All work areas and contact surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized daily.
Our Soap, Skincare, and Fragrances are all made in the USA, and manufactured under these same guidelines. We will continue to take all measures as recommended by the CDC and WHO to ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy environment to reduce risks to our employees, and to ensure that the products we deliver and the packages sent from our warehouse are safe for our customers and for everyone involved in bringing these products to you at your home.
Lastly, we have been actively supporting community organizations, hospitals and food banks in our region with donations of soap and other products to people in need. We've recently supported City Meals on Wheels with a donation of over 10,000 Soaps, and we would encourage you to make a contribution as well, if you are able to do so; or to find a non-profit organization in your region that you can support through donation or volunteering.
We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy in this challenging time, and thank you for continuing to be our customer.