Heritage Presidential Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled soaps. Cleansing, moisturizing, and beautifully fragranced, they are the ideal way to start your morning or unwind after a long day. This set lets you try the favorite scents of three American presidents. George Washington delighted in our Number Six cologne, a complex citrus scent introduced in 1772. Dwight Eisenhower so loved our Almond soap that he stocked the White House with it. And John F. Kennedy was a devoted fan of Jockey Club, a sophisticated, sporty aroma fit for American royalty.Shop our entire family of Presidential products here, or our family of Heritage products here.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Great year of soap
My husband enjoys the the Presidential soaps. He likes the scent and gentleness on his skin. Long lasting bars.
I have tried many soaps made for men over the years and these are my favorites. Great scents and easy on your skin.
Love the soaps
It’s been great . I would like to see a rewards program for frequent buyers to give free shipping for at least 2 years once you work your way up to $100.00 ? Just a thought .