Trio of Living Florals Three-Soap Set
Our Trio of Living Florals Three-Soap Set is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled floral soaps. Gentle and moisturizing, they are delightfully fragranced with essences of flowers from the New York Botanical Garden. Lilac is fresh and delicate; Gardenia evokes the sumptuousness of early spring; and Honeysuckle is lush and ambrosial.
Shop our entire family of Living Floral NYBG products here.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular bar soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 3.25 oz (92 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Illustration by M. Hart for Volume Six of the Botanical Register (1820) from New York Botanical Garden's rare book and folio collections
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
Beautiful floral fragrance that leaves your skin soft and smelling great.
Wonderful distinct floral fragrance of each soap with lather so rich I can shave my legs with it! These are long lasting soaps - love buying American made products with historical beginnings.
I absolutely love Caswell Massey. The Lilac scent is my favorite. The lather is so luxurious the scents carry in the steam and when I get out of the bath I feel great and feel like I smell so lovely. I like the true to nature scents. I love how the scent carries with me during my day and when I catch the smell it takes me back to my wonderful bath.
I love the colors & lather!!! Since I have not been using fragrances for awhile, they are a bit strong & I can smell them in my bedroom. Do you have any unscented soap? Preferably in a white color? Thanks for asking!