Lilac Bath Soap
Our Lilac Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Lilac soap. With the fresh, delicate scent of a stroll along the New York Botanical Garden's Lilac Hill, it has a gentle and moisturizing lather. There's a certain satisfaction in holding this smooth bar in your hand as the steam lifts its floral fragrance through the air.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular bar soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 3.25 oz (92 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Illustration by M. Hart for Volume Six of the Botanical Register (1820) from New York Botanical Garden's rare book and folio collections
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
Excellent product, wonderful fragrance!
Are you kidding- your soaps are amazing.
The woman that I give it to said it was amazing and the lather was insane…..
Bought as a mother's day gift. I sent a gift basket that included your lilac soap. It smells heavenly and the batsof soap will be a nice surprise in her room at her assisted living facility