Newport Hot-Pour Shave Soap
Our Heritage Newport Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated. Lightly scented with our historic 1890 Newport fragrance, our Heritage Newport Shave Soap provides a brief, scent-guided tour of the New England coast defined by its crisp and salty seaside breeze that we've deepened with notes of bergamot and citrus, geranium, and cedarwood for refreshing, meditative shaving experience.
- Start with a clean face. Wash with hot water or begin shave after showering.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build.
- Shave using preferred razor.
- Rinse clean with cold water and apply aftershave or toner.
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin.
We've formulated our Hot-Pour Shave Soaps to provide such superior lubrication and razor glide that the high coconut oil content does not require use of pre-shave oils, but for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to over-drying, we offer quality beard oils and pre-shave oils here. Simply lather, shave, and rinse for the cleanest wet shave imaginable.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
- 150g soap
- Premium resealable tin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Vegetable Based Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), d-Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citral, Geraniol
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.
Newport Shaving soap
The shaving soap is wonderful - great lather, smells good, easy to go on face, clean shave, feels cool after the shave..... according to my 97 year old dad. He loves it and most important makes him feel very good throughout the day.
First time using hot pour;
First time using hot pour; works well, produces excellent foam.
Pure luxury with a great smell
Actually Lathers Up!
After trying way too many shave soaps which never lived up to their hype, I bought this for my husband. He is ecstatic. He has taken it out of the tin and put it in his shave cup, but it works into a great lather just as well as it did in the tin. He also really likes this scent (as I think any sailor would!). He liked it so much I bought two more in two different scents (honesty here-he likes this scent the best of the three I have purchased). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a really good shaving soap.