Lilac Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Lilac soap. With the fresh, delicate scent of a stroll along the New York Botanical Garden's Lilac Hill, it has a gentle and moisturizing lather. Effervescent top notes of sparkling bergamot and leafy green accord unfold into a romantic heart of living floral lilac and muguet. A dusting of suede is enhanced by the sensual warmth of amber at the drydown. There's a certain satisfaction in holding this smooth bar in your hand as the steam lifts its floral fragrance through the air.
Our Lilac Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular bar soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- Twelve 3.5 oz (100 g) bars
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA