Number Six Shave Cream
Caswell-Massey's Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world's finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. With our Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from our historic Number Six fragrance, we've elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you'll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Our uniquely smooth and creamy formula reminds us of the valued rituals passed down from one generation to another. Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel—no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. We offer our Number Six Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients—we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man's sacred morning ritual.
Shop our entire family of Number Six products here.
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
For a more detailed guide to shaving plus advice from barbers, read more here.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
This item was given as a gift.
A great product, which I recommend.
Great smell. Lots of thick, smooth, lather. Great post-shave feel. One of the Best I've used.
Great shave with brush and historic scent too