Heritage Jockey Club Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Jockey Club soap. With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840 (a favorite of John F. Kennedy, by the way), it’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin and the air with a sophisticated, sporty aroma.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Love this soap. Nice lather, clean rinse, great fragrance.
Jockey is now my favorite daily bar soap. Big full lather and fragrant.
Sweet smelling and gentle on my skin.
President John F Kennedy was right about jockey club soap. The best just like he was.