Heritage Jockey Club Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Jockey Club soap. With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840 (a favorite of John F. Kennedy, by the way), it’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin and the air with a sophisticated, sporty aroma.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Jockey is now my favorite daily bar soap. Big full lather and fragrant.
Sweet smelling and gentle on my skin.
President John F Kennedy was right about jockey club soap. The best just like he was.
Great soap...light scent works well with Jockey Club shave tonic or aftershave....great summer fragrance