Vie-Long Barber Pole Shave Brush
Our newest addition to the Caswell-Massey Heritage Shave Line, crafted with ethically sourced horse hair, has the modern American man in mind. This old-world style shave brush is sustainably-made but still sports the supple bristles needed to build the perfect lather and lift the follicles from the skin for a smooth, easy shave. We're proud to introduce this incredible product imported from Valencia, Spain with a classic red, white, & blue-striped style.
View Caswell-Massey's full selection of Heritage Men's Shave and Grooming products here.
- Sturdy bristles lift the follicle & create a lather fit for a close shave
- Small, curved handle is comfortable to hold & great for travel
- Boasts an iconic style
- Wet brush bristles with warm water, careful to saturate all bristles.
- Apply small amount of shave cream directly to tip of brush or rotate brush in a circular motion on top of shave soap or shave cream jar.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build. Apply to skin evenly in the same circular motion.
- Squeeze out and rinse the brush. Once the soap is applied, use your forefinger and thumb to squeeze the brush and pull the remaining dense lather out.
- To care and store your brush, rinse thoroughly with hot water and hang that brush upside down to dry.