Yellowstone "Tower Fall" Essential Oil
Our Tower Fall Multi-Purpose Oil blends organic argan and jojoba oils to create an all-natural moisturizer suitable for face, hair, and body that is light, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed by skin and hair.
Our Tower Fall fragrance takes as inspiration the environs in the northeastern region of Yellowstone National Park, where the Tower Fall waterfall has been captivating visitors since explorers first documented the waterfall in 1871. Sagebrush, currants, and Rocky Mountain phlox (a lightly scented flower surrounding the waterfall) give Tower Fall its opening floral notes which we've balanced by adding woodsy pine and mineral notes for added depth and spice. A unisex fragrance, Tower Fall captures the rich, earthy scent of the deep woods.
Every purchase of products from the Yellowstone Forever Collection benefits our non-profit park partner Yellowstone Forever to ensure that Yellowstone National Park remains the incredible resource it is for generations to come.
- Apply a small amount directly to skin for use as a concentrated fragrance oil
- As a skin moisturizer, use as an all-over body and face moisturizer
- As a beard oil, warm a few drops in hands and smooth over beard and skin beneath to hydrate skin and hair, restore natural shine to hair, and tame beard's overall appearance
- As a hair moisturizer, massage into scalp with fingertips for a moisturizing, stimulating treatment that deeply moisturizes and lightly fragrances hair
- Argan oil has high levels of essential fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin tissue and condition hair and scalp
- Jojoba oil is similar to skin's natural oils, so it sinks in deeply to help moisturize and heal, and prevents hair dryness and damage
- A portion of proceeds supports Yellowstone Forever
- Made with natural essential oils produced with solar power
- Glass bottle and dropper included for ease of application
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the US
great smell good oil
I love the natural oder this oil gives off. I use it on my hair and hands. I also have the spray bottle that I love also.
This was a surprise gift for my spouse. Though we usually order the tonic, this was something new to try. I bought it as a birthday gift, and it was received with excitement. The favorite bottle in the box, and we'll order it again. As a side note... There was a mix-up with the box labels that caused us to recieved the wrong product. I didn't check and just wrapped the boxes. When it was discovered, I called customer service. It was one of the most positive experiences with any customer service. The replacement order was a quick turnaround! Thank you!
I really enjoy the scent using it at my pulse points like a perfume it's warm woodsy earthy I love it!
Yellowstone Tower Fall
Wonderful oil mixed with body lotion. Also use on hair