Ultrawild Rose Zephyr Moisturizing Oil
We are endlessly inspired by the beauty of roses—their distinctive varieties, beneficial natural properties, and poetic allure. This precious essential blend celebrates one of our favorites, the Moroccan rose, which is known for its power to balance pH levels and moisturize skin and hair. We expertly mix it with oils of vetiver, cedarwood, bergamot, frankincense, and just a drop of organic California grapefruit to not only create an intoxicating fragrance but also to form a powerful nature-inspired skincare staple. The base comprises organic argan and jojoba oils as both are rich in nutrients and moisture.
- Massage into clean damp skin after showering to moisturize and fragrance skin
- Apply to skin to wear as a fragrance on its own or layer it with your favorite fragrances to add depth with this sophisticated musk scent
- Gently apply a few drops to skin after cleansing face to use as an ultra-nourishing, chemical-free face moisturizer
- Naturally non-comedogenic, the oil will not clog pores as it smooths fine lines and balances skin's natural tones
- Work a few drops through hair to restore luster and to seal in moisture while also lightly perfuming hair
- Brush hair with boar bristles to distribute oils throughout hair
- Pre-Shave: For sensitive skin, apply to face before adding shave cream or soap to prep skin and soften whiskers to create an incredibly smooth surface for any razor
- Post-Shave: Apply after shaving to soothe skin as this non-comedogenic oil cleanses pores and moisturizes skin post-razor use
- Moroccan rose oil
- Vetiver oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Bergamot oil
- Frankincense oil
- Organic California grapefruit oil
- Organic jojoba oil
- Organic argan oil
- 1.0 oz (30ml) bottle with dropper included for ease of application
- 100% pure oil, made with organic ingredients
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
This is different rose oil than what I purchased in the past, but it’s just as fragrant. I use it in my hair. My hair has become coarse and my scalp and my hairline have become dry as a result of a medication I’m taking. This oil has been soothing and it’s gentle. I also apply it on my pulse points for aromatherapy.
This is a nice weight oil for my hair and face. I love the subtle scent and how it smooths and softens out my curls.
Smells and feels heavenly
This is my favorite. Not overpowering at all. I use it in my hair and it smells wonderful and not greasy at all!!