The benefits of rose petals have been known since ancient times (Cleopatra famously added them to her bath). Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a soothing, hydrating toner. Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of roses will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin's pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) blue glass bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
My favorite rosewater, I have used other brands in the past but always come back to CM for this. It is my must have item.
Lovely scent and worked wonders on my facial redness.
I have been searching for a skin toner/condioner for my mature facial skin. I decided to try the Rosewater and it has worked wonders! My skin is smooth, firm and is left with a.lovely rose scent!