The benefits of rose petals have been known since ancient times (Cleopatra famously added them to her bath). Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a soothing, hydrating toner. Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of roses will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
1. Wear as a light fragrance
2. Apply to skin with cotton as a toner
3. Add to the water when handwashing delicates
4. Sprinkle on linens to lightly scent and refresh
5. Mix a few spoonfuls with a cup of water for a final hair rinse
• Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
• Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
• Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
• 6.0 oz (170 ml) bottle
• Blue Glass Bottle
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA