RÒS Shave Cream
Our RÒS Shave Cream is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Caswell-Massey's Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world's finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. With our RÒS Shaving Cream, you'll find yourself imagining your place among generations of America's most distinguished gentlemen. Infused with botanicals inspired by the our Living Floral RÒS fragrance, this shave cream contains a blend of dark spices mixed with the scent of the ancient rose to produce our most sophisticated and daring scent. When paired with the full RÒS collection, the RÒS Shave Cream completes a wardrobe suitable for men of distinction.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel – no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. We offer our RÒS Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients – we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man's sacred morning ritual.
Shop our entire family of RÒS products here.
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
For a more detailed guide to shaving plus advice from barbers, read more here.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA