Regents Hot-Pour Shave Soap
We offer our premium shaving soaps for men seeking to elevate the experience of the traditional wet shave with a return to the essentials—in ingredients, form, and practice. Made in small batches and hand-poured in the traditional, handcrafted style, our Heritage Regents Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated.
Made with pure essential oils of rosemary, neroli, bergamot, orange, and lemon, our Regents Shave Soap has a refreshingly light, subtle citrus and herbal fragrance that gently awakens the senses. With its herbal recipe discovered in a leather-bound book dating from the early 1800s, our Regents formulation has proven to be a favorite worthy of sharing across many generations of American men.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Apply evenly in the same circular motion
- Shave using preferred razor, though we recommend using a double-edge safety razor
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin
For a more detailed guide to shaving using shave soaps and safety razors plus advice from barbers, read more here.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
- 150g soap
- Premium resealable tin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.