Now at a new, lower price point—Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while the warm, sensual floral scent of our Marem perfume fills the air with lush notes of red currant, neroli, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.
The Marem fragrance was first created in 1914 for trailblazing actress Alla Nazimova (née Marem Leventon), who left Russia for her New York Broadway debut in 1906. In 1918, she moved to Hollywood and became a silent film star and one of the earliest female filmmakers, using proceeds from her acting to fund daring independent films.
• Glycerin locks moisture into skin
• Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
• Lasts longer than liquid soap
• No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
• Better for travel—no leaking