Marem Castile Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while the warm, sensual floral scent of our Marem perfume fills the air with lush notes of red currant, neroli, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.
The Marem fragrance was first created in 1914 for trailblazing actress Alla Nazimova (née Marem Leventon), who left Russia for her New York Broadway debut in 1906. In 1918, she moved to Hollywood and became a silent film star and one of the earliest female filmmakers, using proceeds from her acting to fund daring independent films.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
I have been buying soaps from Caswell-Massey for years with absolutely no problems! Soaps are of the best quality, make my skin feel so soft, and when given as gifts, are always appreciated. Keep up the good work!
Love, love, love Caswell and Massey's soaps and scents. Exquisite!
Every single Caswell-Massey product exceeds my expectations for quality and scent. The Marem Castile Bar Soap was no exception. Incredible fragrance in this long-lasting bar. So impressed, I ordered the ROS, LX48, and the VIC Castile bars. Love them!
I love the scent, size and feel of Marem bar soap! Coupled with the perfumed body cream and spray cologne I smell great all day!