This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin's pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Lavender offers soothing and calming aromatherapeutic benefits
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
I love lavender water, I have used it for years and always have it on hand for gifts.
This is the best lavender water I have ever tried. It's refreshing and smells great. I love to use this on my pulse points on a hot summer day to cool off. It also relaxes me when I am stressed. It makes a great toner as well.
I love Lavender water!