This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin's pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- Lavender offers soothing and calming aromatherapeutic benefits
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
I love lavender water!
I use it all the time to freshen linens, itchy skin, keep the house smelling fresh. I keep it on hand for lovely gifts to friends, which they love. It is a wonderful product.
Keep it on hand
I find that I reach for the lavender water more than I thought. Use as a toner, spray your pillows, put some in a cotton ball and sniff to help relieve stress. Will keep this on hand. Like a lot of the C-M products.
Excellent, the odor is light, not overwhelming. My life enjoys it for herself.
I love lavender water, I have used it for years and always have it on hand for gifts.