Heros Chiropody Sponges
Eliminate scaly soles and cracked heels with this indispensable tool from the Netherlands.
If you've ever been to a European pharmacy, you know the delight of discovering obscure self-care products that always seem more effective than the typical stuff from the American drugstore. We're bringing you one of our favorite findings with these magical little pumice blocks from Heros that remove corns, calluses, and rough skin. Effective, easy-to-use, economical, and long-lasting.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, chiropody is the British term for the "treatment of feet and their ailments."
Shop our family of apothecary specialties here.
- Place sponge in warm water
- Soak feet in warm water for a few minutes
- Rub the sponge against a piece of soap (naturally, we recommend one from our excellent collection)
- Rub sponge against the callus, corn, and rough skin. (Recommended for skin only; use on bunions will not be effective as bunions are related to bone and joint health.)
- Repeat daily until feet are smooth, then maintain by using the sponge every few days
Apply Dr. Hunter's Foot Cream as necessary to soothe and repair skin
- Set of three black lava pumice sponges
- Made in Europe
I’ve been using Hero’s Chiropody Sponges for over 20 years, they’re the best on the market.
I've used it for years and so do my daughters. I wouldn't use any other product. No other product works like this!
The best foot scrub ever!!!
Heros Chiropody Sponges will easily keep your feet smooth. I have been using them for many years, and have always been delighted with the results. With daily use according to their directions, these Sponges will smooth your cracked and dry heels; reduce callouses; smooth away potential problem spots on toes and soles of feet. I pack one in my cosmetic bag, in its original protective box, when traveling. My feet would never be as smooth and pink without the Heros Chiropody Sponge !