Centuries Cucumber Year of Soap
Our luxurious cooling, soothing, and softening plant-based bath soap formula is made with real cucumber juice combined with glycerin to lock-in moisture and elderflower extract to tighten pores. Cucumber juice is dense with beneficial lipids and proteins for moisturizing and smoothing skin and has mild astringent properties to reduce inflammation. A triple milled, long-lasting bath soap with a delicate, refreshing scent.
- Cucumber fruit extract cools and refreshes
- Elderflower extract is known for its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Gentle and moisturizing soap
I’ve been having problems with very dry skin. My doctor suggested I try Dove soaps but there was something in them that continued to irritate my skin. I saw your ad in Facebook and decided to try your Master Collection to see if there were a couple soaps that could relieve the irritation and drying. The ones that worked best were the Almond, Lavender and Cucumber soaps. Appreciate how they help moisturize my skin when I shower and they don’t irritate. Thanks!
Another Elegant Scent!
One of my mother's favorites, so glad this one has survived the test of time. Creamy lather, delicious scent!