Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled soaps in three scents that celebrate Caswell-Massey’s history of perfumery. These luxurious bars will scent the air and lift your spirits as they treat your skin with a luxurious lather that rinses clean.
Heritage Newport was America’s first “seaside” cologne; introduced in 1890, it’s a sophisticated marine fragrance with notes of spiced mandarin, lavender, and balsam. Heritage Tricorn, introduced in 1941 (a favorite of Cole Porter), is a refined, masculine fragrance with notes of citrus, cocoa, and sandalwood. Heritage Greenbriar is based on the cologne that has graced boardrooms and golf courses since 1984—refined, yet a bit rugged, with notes of vetiver, mandarin, and Russian sage.
1. Ideal for use with or without a washcloth
2. Work up a rich lather, smooth suds all over, inhale the invigorating scents, and rinse well
3. Let bar dry between uses
• Glycerin locks moisture into skin
• Lasts longer than liquid soap
• No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
• Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
• Better for travel—no leaking
• Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars—four of each scent
• Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA
Shop our entire family of Heritage products here.