Chrome Shave Brush
Our generous, fluffy shave brush is handmade in England and given a polished chrome handle for a secure grip. Using cruelty-free, synthetic bristles, our shave brush improves your shave in several critically important ways. First, the fine bristles create a warm, frothy lather by whipping air into your shaving soap or cream; a rich lather is required to properly lubricate and protect skin by reducing razor drag. Additionally, when applying the lather to skin, the movement of the bristles across the skin helps to lift and separate hair in preparation for a clean shave. In contrast, finger application tends to flatten hairs against the skin which prevents the shaving soap or cream from penetrating deep enough to soften all hairs. Lastly, the circular movement of the shave brush acts to exfoliate skin by removing dead skin cells and dirt from pores, which greatly reduce skin irritation, razor burn, and infection.
View Caswell-Massey's full selection of Heritage Men's Shave and Grooming products here.
- Sturdy bristles lift the follicle & create a lather fit for a close shave
- Small, curved handle is comfortable to hold & great for travel
- Boasts an iconic style
- Wet brush bristles with warm water, careful to saturate all bristles.
- Apply small amount of shave cream directly to tip of brush or rotate brush in a circular motion on top of shave soap or shave cream jar.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build. Apply to skin evenly in the same circular motion.
- Squeeze out and rinse the brush. Once the soap is applied, use your forefinger and thumb to squeeze the brush and pull the remaining dense lather out.
- To care and store your brush, rinse thoroughly with hot water and hang that brush upside down to dry.
- Polished chrome handle
- Synthetic, cruelty-free brush bristles
- Made in England
Great brush. Have tried multiple other shave brushes and non are as soft or made as well as this one.