Almond Hot-Pour Shave Soap
Our Heritage Almond Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated.
The warm scent of our Heritage Almond Shave Soap is inspired by our best-selling Centuries Almond collection, a blend of sweet almond with hints of cherry and salt.
- Start with a clean face. Wash with hot water or begin shave after showering.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build.
- Shave using preferred razor.
- Rinse clean with cold water and apply aftershave or toner.
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin.
We've formulated our Hot-Pour Shave Soaps to provide such superior lubrication and razor glide that the high coconut oil content does not require use of pre-shave oils, but for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to over-drying, we offer quality beard oils and pre-shave oils here. Simply lather, shave, and rinse for the cleanest wet shave imaginable.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
- 150g soap
- Premium resealable tin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Vegetable Based Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.
Close and Refreshing Shave!!!
If we shave we look for a number of important things that will lead us to a phenomenal conclusion. Moisturizing, smooth execution, refreshing ‘feel,’ and a successful outcome, ‘a clean and close shave.’ I chose this Shave Soap to reach all of the above conclusions with my FIRST encounter with a ‘straight razor.’ The final word and results WOW!!!
Lathers well, makes for a smooth shave with no irritation, fair price, and easy ordering
Excellent! Best shaving soap I ever used… and I've been shaving for about 65 years!
Excellent shave soap... works wonderfully
Excellent shave soap... works wonderfully and lovely scent too.