Heritage Jockey Club Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Jockey Club soap. With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840 (a favorite of John F. Kennedy, by the way), it’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin and the air with a sophisticated, sporty aroma.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Fantastic and keep very precious!
I love the exquisite fragrance and the wonderfully shaped oval bar is in every soap dish in our home.
I have been using the Jockey Club soap for a decade and each year I repurchase I am impressed with both the presentation and the quality Caswellmassey is able to maintain
It was very positive. It cleans well, smells beautiful and leaves one clean with a hint of scent.