Classic Collection Year of Soap
Heritage Newport was America's first "seaside" cologne; introduced in 1890, it's a sophisticated marine fragrance with notes of spiced mandarin, lavender, and balsam. Heritage Tricorn, introduced in 1941, is a refined, masculine fragrance with notes of citrus, cocoa, and sandalwood. Heritage Greenbriar is based on the cologne that has graced boardrooms and golf courses since 1984—refined, yet a bit rugged, with notes of vetiver, mandarin, and sage.
Shop our entire collection of bath soaps here and our family of Heritage products here.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Everyone will be thrilled with this gift box. And you need to buy one for yourself!! Such luxurious soap
This soap smells great! It's very refreshing and not cloying. Been buying our soaps from Caswell Massey for years and wouldn't use anything else.
As always. The best of the best. For over 40 yrs now.
Thank you so much for the kind words and loyalty over the years! You're the reason we strive to make the best products possible!
Very classic. I love the fragrance and packaging.