Centuries Almond Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our best-selling plant-based, triple-milled Almond soap, made with Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Cold Cream, and Glycerine. Richly lathering and skin softening, with a comforting scent of almonds blended with hints of cherry and salt, this formula has been a customer favorite for decades. In fact, it was so loved by President Eisenhower that his family brought it with them to the White House.
- Sweet almond oil deeply hydrates skin
- Aloe vera extract soothes
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
There's a Reason It's a Classic
Excellent, as always. This soap lets you see, feel, smell, and experience top quality. Simple as that. It does what soap needs to do, which is to clean. But to find any product that does a simple thing beautifully is not necessarily easy; when you do find such a thing, it should be counted as elegant. Bathing with this soap is an experience that restores and refreshes. I've used it for years, having never found anything else that comes close.
I love this soap because of the smell and it doesn't break apart. I have sensitive skin and I don't react to this soap. I can squish the small piece of soap onto a new soap and not waste the end of a bar. It feels great on my skin.
Great service, thank you.
Wonderful, everyone in my family loves Almond soap.
I've loved CM soap for many years. I plan to give a bar, wrapped in a face cloth that I knitted, to 6 young teenage girls in my neighborhood. Begin a new generation of CM users.