IN THE WILDERNESS, THE PRESERVATION OF THE WORLD MULTI-PURPOSE OIL
For many decades, Caswell-Massey has used the highest quality essential oils to scent our products. We continue the tradition today, partnering with essential oils expert Michelle K. Gagnon to create exquisite 100% pure organic blends from the finest sources on Earth.
Our limited edition In Wildness, the Preservation of the World is fresh, floral, and green, with a clean, bright top note and sweet, woody undertones. Wildcrafted sandalwood is soothing, smoothing, and calming, while organic geranium and wildcrafted ylang ylang promote balance. They are blended in a jojoba oil base to create a supremely moisturizing formula. With a stronger scent, an aromatherapeutic version of this oil is also available: The Passionate Touch of a Flower.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Massage into clean damp skin after showering to moisturize and fragrance skin
- Apply to skin to wear as a fragrance on its own or layer it with your favorite fragrances to add depth with this sophisticated musk scent
- Gently apply a few drops to skin after cleansing face to use as an ultra-nourishing, chemical-free face moisturizer
- Naturally non-comedogenic, the oil will not clog pores as it smooths fine lines and balances skin’s natural tones
- Work a few drops through hair to restore luster and to seal in moisture while also lightly perfuming hair
- Brush hair with boar bristles to distribute oils throughout hair
- Pre-Shave: For sensitive skin, apply to face before adding shave cream or soap to prep skin and soften whiskers to create an incredibly smooth surface for any razor
- Post-Shave: Apply after shaving to soothe skin as this non-comedogenic oil cleanses pores and moisturizes skin post-razor use
- Wildcrafted ylang ylang oil from renewable resources
- Wildcrafted sandalwood oil from renewable resources
- 100% organic geranium oil
- 100% organic mandarin oil
- 100% organic jojoba oil
Shop our entire family of essential oils here.
- 1 oz (30 ml) bottle with glass dropper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
To learn about the creation of these limited edition oils, the meanings behind "ultrawild" and "wildcrafted," and more information about Michelle's creative process, enjoy this brief video.