Beatrix Rose Bath Soap
Our Beatrix Rose Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Beatrix castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while the enchanting scent of a summer rose garden fills the air. This soap is part of our collaboration with New York Botanical Garden and named for Beatrix Jones Farrand (1872-1959), the most accomplished landscape architect of her time. A portion of the proceeds will support the Garden's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA