Heros Chiropody Sponges
Eliminate scaly soles and cracked heels with this indispensable tool from the Netherlands.
If you've ever been to a European pharmacy, you know the delight of discovering obscure self-care products that always seem more effective than the typical stuff from the American drugstore. We're bringing you one of our favorite findings with these magical little pumice blocks from Heros that remove corns, calluses, and rough skin. Effective, easy-to-use, economical, and long-lasting.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, chiropody is the British term for the "treatment of feet and their ailments."
Shop our family of apothecary specialties here.
- Place sponge in warm water
- Soak feet in warm water for a few minutes
- Rub the sponge against a piece of soap (naturally, we recommend one from our excellent collection)
- Rub sponge against the callus, corn, and rough skin. (Recommended for skin only; use on bunions will not be effective as bunions are related to bone and joint health.)
- Repeat daily until feet are smooth, then maintain by using the sponge every few days
Apply Dr. Hunter's Foot Cream as necessary to soothe and repair skin
- Set of three black lava pumice sponges
- Made in Europe