Woodgrain Sandalwood Hot-Pour Shave Soap
Our Heritage Sandalwood Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated. The same dry spice fragrance of rich Bangalore Sandalwood found in our traditional Woodgrain Sandalwood collection provides the fragrance for our Sandalwood Shave Soap.
- Start with a clean face. Wash with hot water or begin shave after showering.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build.
- Shave using preferred razor.
- Rinse clean with cold water and apply aftershave or toner.
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin.
We've formulated our Hot-Pour Shave Soaps to provide such superior lubrication and razor glide that the high coconut oil content does not require use of pre-shave oils, but for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to over-drying, we offer quality beard oils and pre-shave oils here. Simply lather, shave, and rinse for the cleanest wet shave imaginable.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
- 150g soap
- Premium resealable tin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Vegetable Based Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.
Reminds me of the old Barber Shop days. Very satisfying.
Smoothest shave soap out there!
The Caswell-Massey Sandalwood shave soap has a delightful scent, but mostly provides the smoothest, closest shave I’ve experienced. I love the ritual with a shave brush lathering your face before shaving. Amazing product!
Perfect old fashion product
Best Shave Soap I Own
Lathers very easily and smells nice without being overpowering. Allows for a close shave.