RÒS After Shave Tonic
With our RÒS After Shave Tonic, we've taken our RÒS fragrance to imbue our invigorating after shave tonic with a sophisticated masculine scent, expertly demonstrating why roses have historically held a presence in men's fine grooming products. Our RÒS scent combined with a cooling menthol base gives this After Shave Tonic the ability to revitalize skin post-shave in addition to leaving skin lightly fragranced.
Shop the complete men's Heritage Collection here, and the full RÒS Collection here.
Our RÒS After Shave Tonic is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an aftershave tonic. Aftershave tonics earn their place in your skin care regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use.
- Pat face dry after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to the newly shaved area of your face
When applied after shaving, our aftershave proves its might by acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent reintroducing of dirt and bacteria.
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 100ml (3.4 oz) amber bottle with screw lid and sprinkler cap
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Alcohol Denat, Water (Aqua, Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Menthol, Ethylene Brassylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral
Buy it with
You may also like
I have been a purchasing Jockey Club since the 1970's, When the ROS line came out I absolutely fell in love with it. So now I use Jockey Club on the weekend and ROS to work. Please keep the ROS soap bars!
Awesome experience with this aftershave. Meshes well with my body and is nuanced. Will buy again.
Scent of romance
This is an amazing tonic. So subtle, old fashioned, lovely, and not at all overwhelming. Too bad the bar soap is no longer made. The fragrance is very sophisticated.
It's my scent
I love it! I wear it everyday.