Ribbed Chrome Double-Edged Razor
Once you try a well-made double-edged shaving razor you'll say good riddance to disposable cartridge blades. Our chrome model, made in England, hits all the marks: durable, properly balanced, sturdy weight, and a ribbed 3.25" handle for secure grip.
With our double-edge safety razor, you'll achieve a close, smooth, and clean shave that multi-blade razors simply cannot deliver. A single-blade razor cuts hair to skin level as opposed to multi-blade razors that cut hair below skin level, which leads to ingrown hairs and razor burn. Furthermore, embracing this traditional tool of wet shaving results in a far more economical, less wasteful long-term shaving choice when compared to standard cartridge razors as our double-edged razor is compatible with standard double-edge blades.
To learn more about achieving the perfect shave from master barbers, read here.
View Caswell-Massey's full selection of Heritage Men's Shave and Grooming products here.
- Easily replaceable blades mean no more shaving with dull, unsanitary clogged blades which cause razor burn
- Reduce skin irritation and avoid ingrown hair
- Less wasteful, more sustainable shaving option
- Economical over long-term
- Single, polished chrome razor handle measuring 3.25"
- Uses any standard double-edge safety blades
- Made in England