Tricorn Hot-Pour Shave Soap
Our Heritage Tricorn Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated.
Our Tricorn fragrance provides a rich, warm scent to this shave soap as the base notes of cedar and sandalwood brighten with the addition of citrus notes, while a hint of cocoa and musk round out this undeniably masculine scent.
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.
- Start with a clean face. Wash with hot water or begin shave after showering.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build.
- Shave using preferred razor.
- Rinse clean with cold water and apply aftershave or toner.
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin.
We've formulated our Hot-Pour Shave Soaps to provide such superior lubrication and razor glide that the high coconut oil content does not require use of pre-shave oils, but for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to over-drying, we offer quality beard oils and pre-shave oils here. Simply lather, shave, and rinse for the cleanest wet shave imaginable.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
Another distinctive scent from CM, lathers wonderfully, feels excellent and provides the kind of slick cushion one wants. The Holy Black and CM are a great team! I now have several CM soaps, creams, aftershaves, bar soap and soap-on-a-rope, and they are all excellent products.
Love the scent. Easy to
Love the scent. Easy to use and leaves my face feeling great. Would not use anything else.
Great Shave, Great Scent
Very good soap, and the scent is fantastic. I highly recommend!
Thank you so much!
Out of this world
Been using Barbasol most of my life. Tried Tricorn. What a difference. Smoother, cleaner shave. Thumbs up.