RÒS Hot-Pour Shave Soap
Our RÒS Shave Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
We offer our premium shaving soaps for men wishing to elevate the experience of the traditional wet shave with a return to the essentials – in ingredients, form, and practice. Made in small batches and hand-poured in the traditional, handcrafted style, our Limited Edition RÒS Shave Soap uses our concentrated plant-based formula, devoid of added chemicals, that allows the soap to easily whip into a rich, frothy lather with only a few strokes of your preferred shave brush. When applied, the generous amounts of coconut oil and glycerin work together to soften hairs and lubricate skin to give your blade a superior glide, allowing for a luxuriously smooth shave that leaves skin hydrated. While a shave brush is recommended (and adds intention to an otherwise forgettable task), our shave soaps generate a lather so nourishing to the skin, they are actually ideal for quick shaves as well. Once you apply, the lather allows for a few effortless swipes with your razor, no matter the quality, to help you finish the job in no time, with less pain and more accuracy.
For this shave soap, we've added our RÒS fragrance, which combines a blend of dark spices with the scent of the 3 Scepter'd Rose to produce our most sophisticated, dark, and daring scent.
Shop the entire family of RÒS products here.
- Start with a clean face. Wash with hot water or begin shave after showering.
- Soak shave brush of your choice until fully wet.
- Swirl the shaving brush in the hard soap a few times until the brush is loaded with soap. You don’t need to work up a lather in the tin—the lather will develop on your beard.
- Develop a rich lather using circular motions across your beard until small bubbles develop and a lather starts to build.
- Shave using preferred razor.
- Rinse clean with cold water and apply aftershave or toner.
- Drain excess water from shave soap tin, let air dry, and replace lid on tin.
We've formulated our Hot-Pour Shave Soaps to provide such superior lubrication and razor glide that the high coconut oil content does not require use of pre-shave oils, but for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to over-drying, we offer quality beard oils and pre-shave oils here. Simply lather, shave, and rinse for the cleanest wet shave imaginable.
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- High concentration of vegetable-based glycerin provides superior skin hydration, especially important when used with safety razors
- Coconut oil and glycerin combine to add stability for creation of dense lather
- Concentrated formula allows our shave soaps to last longer than shave creams
- 150g soap
- Premium resealable tin
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
The natural ingredients in this shaving cream can be affected by extreme temperatures, and excessive heat during shipping or travel can cause the product to liquify. Place product in a cool location to solidify. This does not affect performance.
Fine shave. Delightful scent.
I love the scent, and it makes for a great shave!. I also love that the purchase benefits the NY Horticultural Society.
Great lather. Stays moist. Great
Great lather. Stays moist. Great fragrance.
Soap base is fantastic, the lather is luxurious, dense, plenty of slickness and very good protection!!! This was my first purchase from you guys and I am very impressed :) will come back again!!! And best of all I love you captured the scent of rose, I am w rose type fan and this is remarkable!!! Thanx for a good product :)
Smooth Sophisticated aroma!
Smooth Sophisticated aroma!