Number Six Year of Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Number Six soap. Inspired by our Number Six cologne originally formulated in 1772 (a favorite of George Washington), this surprisingly contemporary fragrance has notes of citrus, rose, clove, and amber. It's a refined way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Twelve 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Year of soap from Caswell Massey
Great collection of soaps with clean unique scents from Caswell Massey . Only soap I use now
Number 6 Year of Soap
wonderful...moisterizes and smells great
The scent of freedom.
I wish I found this soap decades ago. The creamy nature of the lather, coupled with the fantastically masculine and revitalizing scent of No. 6 is a veritable treasure in this house.
Number VI is #1 in my book
I use the cologne as well as the soap and the scent is amazing. Daily compliments with folks asking where I purchased! Clean, classic scent that works for day and evening!