Orchid Bath Soap
Our Orchid Bath Soap is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Orchid castile soap. It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while the intoxicating scent of the rare Cattleya orchid fills the air.
Together with the master gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden and renowned perfumer Laurent Le Guernec, we directly captured the molecular scent signature of rare and prized Cattleya orchids known for their exceptional color, beauty, and fragrance.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Triple-milled bar outperforms and outlasts liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
The scent was just perfect!
Love the scent & the way it lathers is so silky & lush. Will absolutely purchase more.
This is the first time I purchased this scent. I love the NYBotanical Garden Trio and wanted to give this a try. It feels luxurious.
Just bought my second bar. It lasts a very long time, nice scent, smooth feel.