RÒS Shave Cream
Caswell-Massey's Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world's finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. With our RÒS Shaving Cream, you'll find yourself imagining your place among generations of America's most distinguished gentlemen. Infused with botanicals inspired by the our Living Floral RÒS fragrance, this shave cream contains a blend of dark spices mixed with the scent of the ancient rose to produce our most sophisticated and daring scent. When paired with the RÒS After Shave Tonic, the RÒS Shave Cream completes a wardrobe suitable for men of distinction.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel—no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. We offer our RÒS Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients—we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man's sacred morning ritual.
Shop the complete RÒS Collection here.
Our RÒS Shave Cream is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
For a more detailed guide to shaving plus advice from barbers, read more here.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recitita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin; Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral
Very smooth, very nice fragrance, makes shaving so much more enjoyable.
This shave cream is very comfortable to use and provides a very good shave, definitely equal to the other shave creams. I will continue to use this item along with the other shave creams. To me this shave cream has a slightly different texture but it is still comfortable and affective. I like the shaves this product provides. What I miss in the shaving line is the discontinuing of all of the comfort after shave balms. I always liked the texture and results of using it. Almond was always my least favorite and so I miss all the others. I am shopping other companies to see if I can find suitable replacements. I still am committed to the CaswellMassey soaps and will continue to use them on a regular basis as I have for many years.
ROS is really nice!
Great shave cream. Great scent. Very sophisticated.
Wonderful Shaving Cream
This is the best shaving cream I’ve ever owned, and my favorite of their line.