Honeysuckle Hand Cream
Our Honeysuckle Hand Cream is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Enriched with plant-based extracts, this soothing cream with shea butter softens and nourishes skin to help restore a youthful smoothness to skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves lasting hydration, for hands and nails that are pampered and moisturized. The scent of honeysuckle and a hint of moss is ambrosial and intoxicating”a little indulgence to enjoy every time you treat your hands to this replenishing cream.
- Shea butter moisturizes
- Avocado oil replenishes skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Aloe vera extract soothes irritation
- Yarrow extract is nourishing and restorative
- Hops extract calms the skin and may help reduce collagen breakdown
- Rosemary extract may help protect skin from free radical damage
- Lemon balm extract imparts a smooth appearance
- Chamomile extract may act as an anti-inflammatory
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 2.25 oz (65 g) metal tube
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
All four hand creams were
All four hand creams were so nice. I will purchase again.
Recieved as a prize and it smells wonderful. Also for a great cause will purchase this to put in gift basket.
Goes on smoothly. Nice scent. Not too heavy.
Lovely, but . . .
I like the Almond better.