Number Six After Shave Tonic
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an after shave tonic. After shave tonics earn their place in your skin care regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use. With our Limited Edition Number Six After Shave Tonic, we've used our Number Six fragrance formulation, to infuse our invigorating after shave tonic with America's first fragrance, created in 1772 and worn by George Washington.
Made with the highest quality botanical blend of aromatic rosemary, amber, and neroli mixed into a cooling menthol base, our Number Six After Shave Tonic not only heels skin but lightly fragrances the skin. When applied after shaving, our After Shave Tonic proves its might by first acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent infection from the reintroduction of dirt and bacteria.
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 100ml (3.4 oz) amber bottle with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
I am enjoying the quality of the No. 6 shave cream and after shave tonic. Combined with the No. 6 perfume my skin not only feels great post shave but the scent is awesome and refreshing.
The fragrance is clean and rejuvenating
Really surprised—it matches the “burn” feeling of my trusty Old Spice and Aqua Velva, but carries a scent that takes it to another level. It’s somehow a very classic, almost old scent, but with a modern note that prevents you from smelling like an old man wearing Old Spice or Aqua Velva! The smell is great and I get nothing but compliments on it.
If you're looking for the way to finish your shave in a supernatural way, this is it. This tonic is not too overpowering but has great staying power. Worth the price as a little bit goes a long way.